Martin Schroeder writes:
> On 2002-10-16 18:14:24 +0200, Martin Schröder wrote:
>> texk/web2c/omegafonts/Makefile.in has this rule:

>> y_tab.c y_tab.h: pl.y
>> $(YACC) -d -v $(srcdir)/pl.y
>> -test -f y.tab.c && mv -f y.tab.c y_tab.c
>> -test -f y.tab.h && mv -f y.tab.h y_tab.h

> Same in texk/web2c/otps/Makefile.in

> I can't find any problem with texk/dviljk/Makefile.in anymore, so
> that must have been a false alarm.

Rules like these are a problem in parallel makes?  There is at least
only a single y.tab.c and y.tab.h, not several different versions that
all get the same names.  But if this rule is a problem, then parallel
makes are not fixable, as I don't see how I could change that part.

(See also texk/web2c/web2c/Makefile.in)

--
Olaf Weber