Hi Everybody,
I just installed the newest version of teTeX available. I had a previous version
which I moved to teTeX_old. latex appears to be running fine, but xdvi gives
me a bunch of errors of this type

kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
xdvi.bin: Can't find font cmr17.720pk
kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode ljfour --bdpi 600 --mag 2+44/600 --dpi
 1244 cmbx12
sh: mktexpk:  not found.
xdvi.bin: Can't find font cmbx12.1244pk
xdvi.bin: Not all pixel files were found

When I installed teTeX, I did not choose the option to create the symbolinc
links, but I do have symbolic links that are rather old and I suppose they
got created in the instalation of the old version. Does anybody know what
the problem may be and what can I do to fix it? I am running teTeX on
HPUX 10.20. Thank you very much. Sincerely,

                       Manuel Lopez

Manuel Lopez Mariscal                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CICESE/Depto. Oceanografia Fisica    Tel: +61-745050 Ext. 24046 (Mexico)
                                     Fax: +61-750547 (Mexico)