Hi Everybody: I just installed a newer version of teTeX (version 1.0 with
updates 001 and 002) on an HP workstation running HPUX 10.20. xdvi just
displays a black window. Thomas Esser thinks it may be bug with an HPUX library.
Has anybody had that problem? Any suggestions on how to solve it? By the way,
the older version of xdvi (I do not know to which version of teTeX it
corresponds) does work. Thanks very much. Sincerely,

                     Manuel Lopez

Manuel Lopez Mariscal                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CICESE/Depto. Oceanografia Fisica    Tel: +61-745050 Ext. 24046 (Mexico)
                                     Fax: +61-750547 (Mexico)