Hi,

I am using pdflatex (from the last teTeX distribution)
with the pdfscreen package to put some slides
in pdf format for screen-viewing.

I have a lot of font warning when pdflatexing my
documents.

For example :

   LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OMX/cmex/m/n' in
    size <16> not available
   (Font)              size <17.28> substituted on
    input line 40.

   LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmss/m/n' in
    size <16> not available
   (Font)              size <17.28> substituted on
    input line 23.

   LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmr/m/n' in
size    <13> not available
   (Font)              size <12> substituted on input
     line 26.

   LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OML/cmm/m/it' in
    size <16> not available
   (Font)              size <17.28> substituted on
    input line 40.

What should I do to resolve these problems ?. How
to get the right sizes for the fonts ? Is it
a problem of installation of teTeX ?
I am using
standard pdfscreen.sty (with no modifications)

Thanks in advance

 john