(not sure if there is a mailing list for pdf screen)..

I am using pdfscreen to generate slides for presentations.. I would like
to have
different background colors  for differetn slides. I dont seem to be
able to do this.
Always the last set value seems to take effect, even though I put
backgroundcolor
commands within the begin{slide}end{slide} pairs.

Thanks.

    -- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                           Phone: (704) 687-4872
Department of Computer Science            FAX:   (704) 687-3516