Dear group,

Since today epstopdf refused working. I cannot recall
having changed any of my settings or having removed
files.

Anyway, when I run epstopdf (on a valid postscrip file
generted by metapost) it halts with an exit status
of 2 and outputs (modulo some newlines inserted by me)
Can't locate strict.pm in @INC
  (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00502/sparc-ultra
                  /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00502
                  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sparc-ultra
                  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005
                  .)
                  at /usr/local/teTeX/bin/sparc-solaris/epstopdf line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
                  /usr/local/teTeX/bin/sparc-solaris/epstopdf line 3.

Is there anybody who knwos what causes this/how
to solve this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards and thanks in advance,

Marc van Dongen