hi,
just a short note about behaviour of teTeX (1.0.6) on solaris.
I encourage you to improve the verbosity of tetex (sorry for writing it
lowercase). Today tetex stopped working. We needed hours to find out
that it was about the env-variable TEXMF, TEXINPUT. After we've removed
them it started working again. Why are they still there if not needed.
Why can't tex tell me *where* it is searching for something, if it does
not find it. Please don't answer, ' because it's not yet written'. It's
been said that tex is quite mature (should be for its age).

sorry for the harsh mail, but this wasn't neccessary...

Stefan
--
      \|/
     <@ @> Stefan Kost  private                   business
|        __    Address  Zwenkauer Str. 24         HTWK Leipzig, Fb IMN,
Postfach 300066
|       ///             04277 Leipzig             04277 Leipzig
|  __  ///              Germany                   Germany
|  \\\///      Phone    +49341 3910483            +49341 3076101
|   \__/       EMail    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~kost/about.html