    > anyway I'd changed code, '"-"' was changed to '<<->>', '<<' and
    > '>>' are french-style quoting ligatures, and it works for
    > now. Maybe tex overfulls when tries to translate '"-"' into
    > openquote-minus-closequote? Thomas, maybe it is latex-specific?

Hi Antuan,
if you want openquote-minus-closequote you should better type ``-''
instead of "-".  There might be a more appropriate way to do this in
russian.  For more information look at the documentation of the
language specific packages you use.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Reinhard Kotucha                                       Phone: +49-511-751355
Berggartenstr. 9
D-30419 Hannover                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]