We are trying to install TeX/LaTeX on our HP-UX 10x machine. We already have
a working installation on our SUN machine which installed and worked very
nicely.

So, we are not sure what this error is when we try to run latex on the file
2074685797.tex under this new HP-UX installation...

> latex 2074685797
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.3.1)
(2074685797.tex
LaTeX2e <1999/12/01> patch level 1
Babel <v3.6Z> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, german,
ngerman, n
ohyphenation, loaded.
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/article.cls
Document Class: article 1999/09/10 v1.4a Standard LaTeX document class
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/size10.clo))

! LaTeX Error: File `fullpage.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

If we press enter, it seems to work fine, but we do not want to run this
interactively. What might be the problem here?

If it is the hyphenation, we don't really want hyphenation, can it be turned
off?

-E
Eric Holsinger
Infotech Solutions