Now that the latest tex-live release is practically on its way out the
door, can we expect a corresponding teTeX release?  (The relationship
between tex-live and teTeX seems shady to me at best...)  I currently
run the latest teTeX beta personally, but don't dare expose more than
a select few of my users to it - although I must say have had no
problems with it myself.  (But surely I only use a tiny portion of
it.)

Anyway, I am asking because this time of year is such an excellent
time for upgrades, and I want my users to have access to a good
pdfTeX.

- Harald