Hi,

  > DOI entry in references

such a question is not specific to teTeX, so I think you'd better have
posted it on comp.text.tex for instance.

  > Unfortunately things change for JMB, because all AP journals (and
  > probably all IDEAL journals) moved to Elsevier. And the rules changed.
  > No are additionally required DOI (Digital Object Indentifier) entries
  > at the end of each reference, if available. As I have no idea how to
  > change the jmb style file I want to ask you for your help.

Ok. This looks just like the "note" field. So I added such a DOI field in
the same way (it is simply added at the end of the entry if present). You
can get the new style file on
        http://www.lsv.ens-cachan.fr/~markey/tmp/jmbDOI.bst

  > thanks in advance

Don't hesitate to keep in touch in case of problem (by private mail
please).

Best regards,

--
Nico