I am maintainer of hyphen-churchslavonic package. We've revised hyphenation
dictionary and generated new version of patterns (and exclusions).

How do I update the content of the package? Last time all heavy lifting was
done by Arthur Reutenauer and Mojca Miklavec. Please, advise what should I
do to propagate the changes to the TeX package hyphen-churchslavonic.

Here is the latest version of hyphenation file:

(file name is "hyph-cu.tex). The best way to download it (its quite heavy ~
140K) is to use wget:

Note that loadhyph-cu.text did not change.

Thank you,