Hello Don and all,

It seems PMX can proceed chordal note(s) with octave number
(absolute octave assignment by digits, not relative by [+,-])
collectly in ordinaly cases, but cannot in xtuplet.

In xtuplet, chordal notes with octave number seem to be placed
at 2 octave upper, except for the last of xtuplet.
Here is an example.
(macro MS1 is used in order not to exceed line-length limit)

----------------
1 1 4 4 4 4  0 0 0 4 20 0

0
./
MS1 a44x5 zc4 zf3  a4 zc4 zf3  a4 zc4 zf3  a4 zc4 zf3  a4 zc4 zf3 M
a44 zc4 zf3  a84 zc4 zf3  a84 zc4 zf3  a44x3 zc4 zf3  a4 zc4 zf3  a4 zc4 zf3  MP1  /

Octave number for chordal note is an undocumented function,
but I'd like to request you to support this officially.
I think it is very useful especially for complicated pianoforte tunes.

Best regards,

----
Hiroaki MORIMOTO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>