http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/software/pmx/pmx2359.zip

Problems fixed:

Add error exit subroutine stop1 to make exit status g77-compatible.
Bugfix: absolute octave on xtup chord note was 2 octave too high.
Bugfix: Fermata on vertically shifted rest had wrong height.
Bugfix: Correct multiple grace note spacing for small staves.

Thanks to Christian, Hiroaki, and Andre for some good bug-finding.

The first one of these has to do with how PMX sets the exit code (errorlevel
in DOS, $status in linux).  The syntax I had been using worked just fine in
DOS/Win but wasn't translated properly by g77.  I found an alternate syntax
that works in both OS's.  Christian also pointed out that the file
pmxaerr.dat, which is suppose to contain the line number where an error has
occurred, always contains "0" in his Linux compilation.  Using Redhat 7.0
g77, I could not reproduce this problem.  Anyone else have the problem?
Anyone have any ideas? I can't fix it if I can't reproduce it.

--Don Simons