Diane Blaurock wrote

>Now I need to enter movement titles with French accents.
> The only workaround I've been able to figure out is to generate the tex
> file with pmx and then go in and add the "\'" or whatever for the
> accents.

Ouch!  With that approach, every time you want to make any editorial change
anywhere in the PMX file, you'll have to go back and re-enter the changes in
to the TeX file.  This is to be avoided at all costs.  Fortunately you can
include TeX commands in the strings for Tt and h, for example

Acc\'ent

I do it all the time.

BTW, I hope when you've finished typesetting your Lully you'll contribute it
to the sheet music archive :-).

--Don Simons