It's nice to hear from a new user.

I'll look into allowing the split with the "h" command, and also allowing
titles at the start of a new movement.

In the meantime, you can always use \zcharnote:

=======================
1 1 4 4 4 4 0 0
1 4 20 0

./
\\def\twolinetitle{\
\\zcharnote{17}{\kern-100pt\BIGtype Line 1}\
\\zcharnote{10}{\kern-100pt\BIGtype Line 2}}\
c04 | c | c | c /
L3M
c04 | \twolinetitle\ c | c | c /

You'll have to fiddle with the vertical and horizontal offsets.  I defined
this as a separate macro to demonstrate how to get around PMX's input line
length restrictions.

You could probably also use the PMX D command.

--Don Simons