I am curious if their is a simple example, like Mary Had a Little Lamb for using MusixTeX in LaTeX.

I have used LaTeX quite a bit but I am having problems even making a simple MusixTeX to be formatted properly. Everything looks great at first, but then when I add additional measures, instead of the system moving the measures onto a new line, it continues right off the side of the paper.

I have formatted the examples with no problem using tex, but I am not familure with normal typesetting in TeX, only LaTeX, so I would like to stick with LaTeX for the music typesetting as well.

Thanks for any info.

Jeremy Cowgar