I know that is off topic, but it concerns music.

My problem is that I have recorded several pieces (of various authors,
but played by me... using MusiXTeX to make the score :-)) on
"minidiscs". The quality is pretty good since I use a high quality
microphone.
But minidiscs are not pratical for listening since one has to dispose of
the reader and connect it to a HiFi device.

Therefore, I'm interresting in converting my minidiscs to Audio CDROMs
(classic CDROMs). And my question:

 Has on of you musicians an experience of transporting scores (i;e.
tracks) of a minidisc to an Audio cerom (using an engraver like Nero on
my PC) without any digital/analogic conversion, i.e. not using the sound
input of the PC, but reading the minidisc (either by a reader connected
to the PC, or by and USB ouput of a minidisc reader), and transferring
the USB input on the PC to CDROM engraver?

 If the answer is YES or non empty, please continue discussion directly
to me, in order not to overload the lis with off-topic discussions.