I put in the F option at Werner's request, because Bach used it somewhere
and Werner wanted to reproduce Bach's rhythmic notation. I've never come
across it in any other context. I respect Bach a great deal, but in fact the
F notation is ambiguous and unnecessary. What rhythm is really intended, for
example by  a44x3F a  ?  Is the shorter note to be 1/2 or 1/3 the length of
the longer one?  PMX has unambiguous notations for both of those:  a44x3D a
and  a84.a  . I suppose the shorter note might be intended to be 1/5 the
duration of the longer one, and PMX doesn't have a special notation for
that, but that's pretty far-fetched.

Now, considering the archaic and ambiguous nature of the notation generated
by the F option, I'm not convinved it's worth the programming effort to
teach PMX to add the dot to additional chordal notes. If anyone believes
otherwise and can explain what the notation really means, I'm willing to
listen.

By the way, in the somewhat related notation  a44x3d a a  , the dot on the
first note is in fact inherited by any chordal notes.

--Don Simons