Helge Kruse wrote

> I want to insert some playing instructions in the daynamics line
> between the
> staves. These are like insert H-natural lever or remove F-sharp lever. I
> tried to use D"H\flat" but get only an error. How do I insert
> accidentals in
> dynamics?

Here's one way: D"H\raise2.5pt\hbox{\flatfig}"
(\flatfig is defined in pmx.tex)

> I would like to draw a line between these two instructions to
> show that they
> are related. Is there a simple way?

You can use psline after defining it via inline TeX. Here is an example of
PMX code showing how I used it in defining \shl#1, which puts a shallow
slanted line above the notehead at level #1 . You have to be using Type K
postscript slurs and 20 pt type (the default) for this to work. You'll have
to adapt the use of psline to your particular need.

\\makeatletter\
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@th.8pt\
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\\special{ps: [EMAIL PROTECTED] begin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) DLN end}}\
\\makeatother\
\\def\shl#1{\zcharnote{#1}{\kern-2pt\raise.4\internote\hbox{\psline{11pt}{3p
t}}}}\

I think there's another macro somewhere that makes a slanted line using dots
and does not require postscript, but I can find any references to it. Maybe
someone else can?

> The arpeggio hides partially the B flat accidential in base
> voice. I tried X
> to insert space, but this did not work. Any suggestions?

In version 2.503 I introduced an option to left-shift arpeggios. Unfortunate
it has a bug which keeps it from working right when there are two voices per
line, such as in this case. But fear not, I found the bug, corrected it, and
just uploaded version 2.509 to the archive. For example ?-1 will left-shift
the arpeggio by 1 notehead width.

--Don Simons