Dirk Laurie wrote:
2014-01-30 Don Simons <dsim...@roadrunner.com>:

So problem solved? Why go any further?

Well, actually M-Tx is supposed to be clever enough to
do this (and does, when it is a plain barline). So failing
to do so when it is a repeat counts as a bug. I'll try to
hunt it down (although I've stopped thinking of myself
as M-Tx maintainer after some others, notably Christian,
have stepped into the breach).

I'm afraid I need to disappoint those expecting me to maintain M-Tx. That role should be taken by active users of the software. For some years I've been using MusiXTeX and friends only for fixing bugs in my existing M-Tx engravings while I'm using another open source engraver, MUP for my ongoing projects.

Dirk

Christian Mondrup, Archive Editor
WIMA: Werner Icking Music Archive
http://icking-music-archive.org/