Hello All,

As many of you may know, there is a conflict between biblatex and musixtex over
the use of \addspace. Unfortunately, the workaround supplied to me several
years ago by Hiroaki Morimoto no longer works.

Today I tried a new solution to the \addspace conflict: I opened
/usr/local/texlive/2016/texmf-dist/tex/generic/musixtex/musixtex.tex
and changed every instance of \addspace to \mxaddspace. Initial tests suggests
that this might work.

On the other hand, I’m very far from expert when it comes to TeX, so I wonder
if anyone knows whether this workaround is likely to cause problems with the
way musixtex works.

Thanks,

Robert

Robert Snarrenberg, Ph.D.