Den 12/05/2019 kl. 12.43 skrev Christian Mondrup:
Dear MusiXTeX-ers

I need to inform you that the WIMA site is unreachable just now. It looks like our web host (Hostgator) doesn't handle a recent change
of our IP address correctly.

Massimo Capozza, taking care of IMSLP

and IMSLP

and CPDL

as web admin, is also WIMA's web admin. I'm in contact with him on
this matter.

A few months ago we decided to try out a dedicated IP address rather than the default shared IP address in order to cope with some
problems with emailing through the WIMA server. The dedicated IP
address turned out to make no difference and besides is is more
expensive. So some days ago we decided to return to the shared
address.

The current problem showed up as soon as the IP address change propagated through the Internet. Massimo will contact Hostgator as
soon as possible to get the problems solved.

Regards

--
Christian Mondrup
WIMA: Werner Icking Music Archive