Thanks, Christian. I find the IMSLP upload process incredibly complicated and
not at all intuitive. I'm crossing my fingers that the site editors will create
extra pages and move things around like they want. If and when that happens, or
if they send me explicit instructions about what to do and how to do it, I'll

--Don