If that is Galeana, south of Monterrey, that is where Pozo de Gavilan is.
I would not want to be in there in an earthquake.

P.S.

I was in Austin yesterday, and tried unsuccessfully to get some cavers to
dine with me at Bender Bar & Grill.

I am back in Houston now, but hitch-hiked all over west Austin yesterday,
and rode several buses, and a Super-Shuttle and eventually ended up at the
Travelodge next to the Greyhound bus station.  I was on hopefully a
high-paying solo mission to convince a rich mental patient hiding out in a
motel to come to a rehab center in Houston, but the mission failed.

David Locklear