Howdy Texas Cavers!

We have a special guest speaker from Germany at this month's bonus 5th
Wednesday meeting.  Ute Lauber is a visiting scientist at the USGS Texas
Water Science Center and PhD candidate at Karlsruhe Institute of
Technology. She will be speaking on the "First Tracer Tests in Blautopf,
Germany’s Most Legendary Cave and Karst Spring System". See you there!

The meeting, hosted by the University Speleological Society, is at
7:45pm in *Burdine
136*. Follow this link to a map of where the building is located on the
University of Texas campus:
http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/bur.html

For information on Underground Texas Grotto activities, please see
www.utgrotto.org

Before the meeting, take advantage of Sao Paulo  www.saopaulos.net  for
happy hour specials. Attendance by cavers varies but this area is the best
place to park and meet folks walking over to the meeting.  Then after the
USS meeting, we continue with the decades long tradition to reconvene for
burgers, beer, and tall tales of caving at Posse East.  www.posse-east.com

Cavingly,
Andrea Croskrey
UT Grotto Vice Chair