texascavers Digest 5 Jul 2014 22:48:06 -0000 Issue 2003

Topics (messages 24004 through 24013):

Re: a new tent
        24004 by: Logan McNatt
        24005 by: bpaintx
        24006 by: Jim Kennedy
        24007 by: Logan McNatt
        24008 by: Stefan Creaser
        24009 by: Gill Edigar
        24010 by: dlocklea...@gmail.com
        24011 by: gregg.wllms

China Caves
        24012 by: dirtdoc.comcast.net

climbing karst of China
        24013 by: Mixon Bill

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
It's 549 Euros, which equals 435.71 pounds.  Quite heavy for a tent.

On 7/3/2014 12:16 PM, David wrote:
If you are planning to buy a new tent, you might as well buy one called,

"THE CAVE."

http://www.heimplanet.com/en/tents/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
It actually weighs 5.9 kilos or 11.2 pounds.  The cost is 549 euros or $764 US
dollars.

<lmcn...@austin.rr.com> </div><div>Date:07/03/2014  12:41 PM  (GMT-06:00)
<texascavers@texascavers.com> </div><div>Subject: Re: [Texascavers] a new tent

On 7/3/2014 12:16 PM, David wrote:
> If you are planning to buy a new tent, you might as well buy one called,
>
> "THE CAVE."
>
> http://www.heimplanet.com/en/tents/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Low-gun was making a joke.

It actually weighs 5.9 kilos or 11.2 pounds.  The cost is 549 euros or $764 US
dollars.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
I was?  Oh  yeah, I guess so.  Forgot they're in a different time zone over
there in Europe.
LowGun (or however you spell it)

Low-gun was making a joke.