Greetings fellow Cavers.,
Just an FYI to everyone, I've made a change to the mailing list software on the reply-to section. It used to default to the user who sent the email, and people had to hit reply-all to send back to the mailing list.

This now defaults to the list, and while not optimum and would not be my first choice, the anti-spam measures of AOL, Yahoo and a few others are forcing us to do this.

If some of you received notices saying that you were removed from the mailing list, and if you read the body of that message, it talks about providers rejecting email from mailing lists, due to DMARC policies. That policy is forcing me to make the changes.

I know, a lot of technical mumbo jumbo (borrowed from Charles Goldsmith), and if you have any problems or questions, feel free to email me directly.

Thanks!
Bill Bentley
caver.net mailing list administrator