Here is a short video ( uploaded 4 months ago ) that is worthy of discussion.

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdISZnGMAdQ

Skip the first 15 seconds and stop watching at 1:50

I can imagine there is some cave on earth where this would be legitimate
fun, but I am guessing this cave is not one of those.    But the exhaust gases
could hurt the participants and would linger in the cave for a long time.   Any
critters on the floor or in the soil would be crushed.

Since the guy has 3 empty seats, this seems to be be just for his personal
thrill-seeking, which in my opinion, is the wrong message.    I would not
approve of this, unless it were on another planet, using an electric ATV.

David Locklear
NSS # 27639