That's ridiculous, this list traffic has gone way down compared to previous
years.  We are also at our highest point in membership, 414 members
currently.

When I took over the list in 2008 or so, we had just barely over 300
members.

It always seems that when someone sees a post that they don't agree with or
don't like, they want to complain about the number of posts or that it's
not appropriate.  As most people state, you have a delete key, or use a
filter/rule on your email client to sort the email.

These last few days of posts have been directly related to caving.  I don't
know what else people are looking for in a mailing list that covers such a
large geographic area.

Pete, if you know someone specifically that quit and was complaining about
the posts, I'd be interested in chatting with them, please forward this
email to them.

Thanks
Charles
list administrator and lurker