I dont mind at all. It I want to read it I do, if not, I delete it. Thanks
David. Why is this a problem>

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 1:04 AM, David <dlocklea...@gmail.com> wrote:

The original thread was "Mystery Cave of the Month" - not "Mystery
Cave of the Hour."

It was not my idea.    I am certain this was something that once ran
in the Texas
Caver, or in some caver newsletter that I saw somewhere.

I am trying hard to not post stuff.    I had an interesting article about caver
urination systems, but I never posted it.

There is an exciting new $ 15 LED headlamp that needs to be reviewed,
but I skipped
it.

I post-poned the 2014 East Texas Caver's Cookout till 2015, but did
not tell anybody.

I enjoyed the Mystery Cave pictures, but didn't say anything.

And isn't it only the Austin cavers, that are always posting personal
things like cars
for sale, and pool parties, lost poodles, and other stuff that has
nothing to do with caving ?

My good friend, Don, calling me a troll, was unexpected.    I do not
feel like a troll, as I
really don't believe that I post stuff for attention, or to create discord.

David Locklear