Sounds like this could be fodder for a Texas Caver article. Maybe Gill and/or David could write an article about Kiwi Sink.

Mark

At 11:21 PM 5/13/2013, Mimi Jasek wrote:
Actually, Gill did post something - diggers, barrels and rocks removed etc - and since it is his project, I would imagine that all who help leave it up to the "pit boss" to post what he feels needs to be put out there for public consumption. If folks want to know more, let them come help:)

Mimi Jasek