Mallory is our family and we all wish her recovery. Please, everyone send
good thoughts her way right now. I know Roger will keep us up to date when
he has more information. We cant really do much right now, this is a time
of waiting for healing before we can know much more. If you want to do
something, post your good wishes here and we can all come together with our
love for such a wonderful friend.

Best wishes,

Ellie