texascavers Digest 27 Oct 2012 03:21:05 -0000 Issue 1655

Topics (messages 20943 through 20949):

Barb and her cave ballads
        20943 by: BMorgan994.aol.com
        20945 by: dirtdoc.comcast.net

Government Canyon Karst Survey
        20944 by: Marvin and Lisa

Bat Pics
        20946 by: Lyndon Tiu

Scary Bats!
        20947 by: R D Milhollin

Scary Bats 2, What Scares Pro Athletes
        20948 by: Logan McNatt

Wildlife Research Institute plans bat study
        20949 by: Louise Power

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Music? Just words? For posterity please!

SW

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---

Sleaze - - That is so you can stick it in your ear.

Pity you were not around in the Austin scene in the early70s.

DirtDoc