Hello Cavers

Here is a reminder that the Texas Cave Management Association (TCMA)
will be having a work day this weekend, Saturday, November 10th at the
the Rolling Oaks Cave Preserve in Bexar County (northwestern San
Antonio). Volunteers are needed to dig debris and old ranch trash out
of the entrance of Niche Cave.  We need people, buckets, and
cave-digging tools.  Bring your own gloves, drinks, and snacks for the
work.  TCMA will provide bottled water.

The cave preserve is located at 224 Laurel Ridge Lane, San Antonio, TX
78253.  All visitors to the Preserve will be asked to sign a liability
waiver.  Look for signs and park along the street. Meet at 10:00 am.We
should be finished with the work by 2pm or so.

I will be on-site if anyone wishes to enter the other caves on the
preserve (Chimney Cricket Cave, Obvious Little Cave, and World Newt
Cave)  after the dig.  Bring your own cave gear.

Please contact me off-list with additional questions. There is no need
to RSVP if you are attending.  Just show up!  If it is raining the
clean-up will be canceled and rescheduled for a later date.

Thanks for your support of TCMA and cave management.

Ellie Watson
TCMA Rolling Oaks Preserve Manager
509-899-0007