----- Original Message -----
From: Arburn Don
To: Cavers TSA
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 11:19 PM
Subject: [Texascavers] Texas Cavers Reunion

TCR is coming up fast!  As many may know, we have reserved the entire fabulous
park of Paradise Canyon near Medina lake and I am excited! Today I picked up
the door prizes and -man-o-man- some folks are gonna walk away with some cool
stuff!!

There are contests aplenty! Rope climbing, survey, etc. We will have projectors
(slide and digital) so bring your pictures to share. The ubiquitous hot tub
will set up and awaiting to sooth your caving aching muscles. The river is
beautiful and flowing and the grass is green and waiting for your bare toes and
tent pads. The park is bigger and better than ever and there was a rumor that
the owner bought nearly 50 acres across the road for hiking and ridge walking.
There are cabins as well for those who need more civilized accommodations (you
need to contact the park directly and make these arrangements). Bring your well
behaved dogs (clean up after them!), kayaks, canoes and floaties and bikes and
camp chairs. We will have a do-dah parade with a Maya Apocalypse theme, so come
prepared for it and costume contest!

As usual we will have awesome food for those who eat and beer for those who are
thirsty!

If your pet/child is well behaved and well socialized, it is welcome to attend.
If it barks/screams incessantly or starts fights or bites or has mange, please
leave it/them at home. We have had pretty good luck in the past, lets not ruin
it now. No explosions/cannons/rockets/fireworks/dragons, please. Live
chupacabras welcome as are genuine sasquatch. We will be checking.

Cavers, the park loves having us and we want to keep it that way, please clean
up after your pets and pick up any trash you find. The park has always been
impressed by how we leave the park cleaner than before we arrived, lets show
them how environmentally conscious we are.

Here is the breakdown for registration.  Adults $25, kids $15, and a cap of $80
for a family (adults and kids).  We do what we can to keep TCR affordable.  If
you have a financial hardship, feel free to contact me off-list and we can work
something out. Registration will accept cash and checks but not credit cards.
We encourage you to bring cash as it is easiest for us.

Please, come contribute your uniqueness and awesomeness to this annual event!!

--- donarb...@mac.com