From: Wm Shrewsbury [mailto:presid...@caves.org]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 10:30
To: 'Texas Cavers'
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Fwd: Fwd: Proclamation

Stephen,

Should you choose to send it to the NSS Museum Archives in Huntsville, we
will gladly accept it as well as add it to our growing collection that will
be digitized and viewable on our website.  Once we have moved into the new
building we plan to place an emphasis on archiving more regional areas of
our caving history.

Wm Shrewsbury
NSS President
presid...@caves.org