Hello all,

We still need more volunteers for the Robber Baron Cave "Open House" that
TCMA is hosting on Saturday, November 5th, 2011. We are opening the cave to
hundreds of neighborhood visitors of all ages from 9am to 4pm. We can use
your help to direct visitors through the cave, tend to visitors above
ground, and help with all the many other necessary tasks.

This has been a well attended even over the past years and we expect it to
be a success again this year. This is a great opportunity to help TCMA raise
much needed funds, educate the neighborhood about the importance of caves,
and get them excited by giving them a chance to explore one. Please let me
know if you can volunteer on November 5th and I will provide more
information.

After the Open House on Saturday, Geary and Sue Schindel are putting on a
party at their home for all the volunteers. If you want to stick around for
even more caving, the Government Canyon Karst Project continues on Sunday,
November 6th and is guaranteed to be a great time.

Come and spend your weekend caving and partying in San Antonio, TX!

Ellie Watson
San Antonio, TX
ellie.tho...@gmail.com
509-899-0007