Me, too, David. It was great that your ladder finally found a proper home! And
that you are enjoying the dig.

Roger G. Moore

-----Original Message-----
From: Mallory Mayeux <mmay...@gmail.com>
To: David <dlocklea...@gmail.com>
Cc: Cavers Texas <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Mon, May 13, 2013 10:33 pm
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] a personal story - blog style

I liked your blog David! Nice to see someone so excited about a caving project.
Glad you (and your ladder) got back underground.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2013, at 10:04 PM, David <dlocklea...@gmail.com> wrote:

I didn't see anyone post anything about the last Kiwi Sink dig, and I wanted to
say
some more than I previously posted, so the link below has my version of pieces
of the events that
took place.

It is long-winded, so I thought I would try the blog style of presenting it.
It has been about
3 years since I tried blogging, so I don't know if I am doing it right.

http://david-locklear.blogspot.com/

Just don't click on it please, if you are not interested.

I am going to try to make next Sunday's dig at Kiwi Sink.

David Locklear
caver in Fort Bend County, Texas
281-995-8487 ( text-line )