White-nose Syndrome Funding Opportunity
________________________________

Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) has received funding under the
Endangered Species Conservation: Recovery Implementation Funds Grant Program
for
a project titled Surveillance and Monitoring of White-nose Syndrome in Texas
Bats. The grant agreement period is September 1, 2013-April 30, 2014. and the
grant total is $39,566. Final reports (financial and performance) will be due
no
later than July 22, 2014.
We are seeking a qualified researcher to conduct the activities described in
the proposal below. We welcome alterations and modifications to the timeline
and
methods presented as long as the deliverables meet those outlined in the
proposal.
Interested parties are invited to submit a scope of work, budget, and
description of qualifications by August 15, 2013 to:
andy.gluesenk...@tpwd.texas.gov. Questions and comments should be directed to
the same e-mail
address or call (512) 389-8722.
More information and a link to the proposal can be found here:
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/wild/wildlife_diversity/grants/wns.phtml/