Below is an update on next year's International Congress of Speleology
(ICS). I'm expecting it to be a great event and lots of others agree. US
registration for this ICS is higher than any ICS to date outside of the US.
Below is an update, especially that details for submitting entries to the
ICS photo and art salons are now available.

Please share this message with anyone you think may be interested.

Thanks,

George

***************************

George Veni, Ph.D.

Executive Director

National Cave and Karst Research Institute

400-1 Cascades Avenue

Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215  USA

Office: 575-887-5517

Mobile: 210-863-5919