Cavers,

Less than a week and we will be soaking in the rays and sippin' on
brews at the 35th Annual TCR in Paradise Canyon!!! Here's a handy map
to make sure you get there-
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzP7GaKdftjDczhsX240TXdBcVE

There are many ways to get to Paradise Canyon so pick your favorite,
just make sure you get there :)

Paradise Canyon,
2220 County Road 2615
San Antonio, Texas 78066-2566

>From Austin
Head south on I-35 S towards San Antonio. On the north side of San
Antonio, take exit 172 and merge
onto TX-1604 Loop W/Anderson Loop. Take exit TX-471/Culebra Rd and
turn right onto Culebra
Rd/FM 471S. Past the Rio Medina General Store, stay right to continue
onto FM 1283. Turn left onto
Co Rd 371/Red Wing Rd and stay right onto Co Rd 2615. Follow signs to
the campground.

>From San Antonio
Take US-90 W, turn right onto FM 471 N, continue straight onto Co Rd
2615 then turn left to stay on
Co Rd 2615. Follow signs to the campground.

For Facebook users: https://www.facebook.com/events/204320899690447/

See everybody soon!