There have been some changes in the Government Canyon Karst Project dates
for the months of April and May.

The April project will take place on the 7th, Saturday only. There will be
no project activities on the 8th, Easter Sunday.

The May project has been rescheduled from the first weekend of the month to
the last, May 26th and 27th. The TSA website calendar has been updated.

I'll take the opportunity to plug the April project date. During the last
project weekend on March 3rd and 4th we made some progress on a promising
in-cave dig lead and started on a couple of promising surface digs as well.
There is some very fertile ground to ridgewalk and some exciting leads to
push in caves so come and join in the fun!

Contact me for details.

Marvin