Howdy y’all!

Now that the NSS Convention in Colorado is over, it is time to think about the
next big event—the Texas Cavers Reunion!

This year, we will be back at Flat Creek Ranch near Johnson City.  You can find
more information and directions at www.oztotl.com/tcr. Mark the weekend of
October 14-16 on your calendars and come on out for all the fun we have to
offer.  We will have competitions, vendors, and all the usual fun.  We have
even lined up the Terminal Syphons for music on Saturday night.

We are hoping for rain between now and TCR so that we have water to swim in.
Also, it is usually much cooler in October.

I hope to see y’all there,

Allan