Cavers!

Don't forget to attend the TSA Spring Convention in Brackettville this
weekend.  Ellie has done a fantastic job of lining up the venue, Mallory
and Roger have a great slate of speakers to give us some wonderful
talks, and the usual hustle and bustle of vendors, salons (don't forget
your submissions!) and meetings will round out the weekend.  But perhaps
the most entertaining time of all will be the annual TCMA fundraising
auction on Saturday evening, hosted by Yours Truly.  As is coming to be
expected, I will be ably assisted by a couple of sexy caver women, and
we will all be in costume again.  What costumes, you say?  Well --- that
will be a surprise!  But I would like to make three requests of
everyone.  First, please donate outdoor gear, caving equipment, services
such as dinners, trips, or massages, and other similar items to the
auction. Second, please attend the Convention and Auction and bid on
stuff!  All proceeds are going towards another cave acquisition for YOU!
Finally, wear a cowboy hat to the Auction!  It's going to be a great
time!

Jim "Crash" Kennedy
TCMA Auctioneer