I am only posting this here, because quite a few of you are using Linkedin.

When you click on the box to list all contacts.     It will not only
list your Linkedin contacts,
but anybody you have emailed using Gmail, and anybody you are in a
Google Plus Circle with.

So you will have to decide if you like that idea or not.

Off to the right of the contacts name, there will be at least 4
different symbols.    The blue box with the L, means they are a
Linkedin contact.    The grey box with an L, means they are on
Linkedin, but they are not connected to you ( not sure how Linkedin
figures they should be on your list, but I guess you emailed them or
tried to contact them in some way in the past )   Then there is the
Gmail symbol, indicating you have emailed them ( and that is where
CaveTex would be listed or any parties you have emailed )   And then
there is the Google+ symbol which means that they are on Google+ ( but
not sure if they have to be in your Circle )

The good news is that with all this integration, the See-Eye-Eh can
now easily assemble
all your relationships in one list.    For example, it would be
impossible to prove you do not know somebody, if they have 3 of the
symbols displayed on your list.    Big Brother is just foaming at the
mouth to get the other social sites integrated in this concept.

David Locklear