I contracted this or a variation of it in 2010 digging in 5 Mouth Cave... I
spent time in the hospital... They treated me like I had Histoplasmosis...
I responded well to the antibiotics.... But without the treatment. .. I was
going downhill quickly... I would have been dead within a few days. I now
have limited lung capacity... scaring shows up and looks
like spider webs on my lung xrays...
Bill