Don and others,
My home is five miles north of Dripping Springs or thirty miles from the
Capitol Building. I have several hundred dry oak and cedar elm logs which are
cut to fireplace size. They need only to be split to the desired thickness to
be the best firewood that money can't buy. I have a very good wheeled gasoline
log splitter. All that is needed are volunteers to come here during the week or
weekend to split all that is needed or wanted. Two or more work best on the
splitter. One or two full size pickup loads are available for those interested
in a get together to do the splitting and I will furnish the beer and soft
drinks. Call or text to schedule.
Fritz
713-818-2496
12737 Silver Creek Rd., Dripping Springs, 78620

Sent from my iPhone