Logan
Got cha! Do you know if it played at the Ashland [OR] Independent Film Festival
a few weeks ago? If so, I certainly blew my chance.
Louise

Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 21:29:55 -0500
From: lmcn...@austin.rr.com
To: power_lou...@hotmail.com
CC: gv...@nckri.org; lstarr...@gmail.com; s...@caver.net
Subject: Re: [SWR] No Place On Earth movie May 3 Austin, May 10 Dallas

    "It's almost as if they're trying to keep people from seeing it."

    No, No, Louise, in fact it's just the opposite.  If I understand
    correctly, it's an "Indie" type of documentary film with limited
    funding for marketing, and competing against the big blockbusters to
    get theater time.  That's why I was trying to get the word out to
    cavers and other friends.  The bigger the audience the better.
    Theaters don't like reserving space for just a handfull of people.

    Logan

    On 5/4/2013 9:06 PM, Louise Power