texascavers Digest 26 May 2013 04:48:35 -0000 Issue 1764

Topics (messages 21850 through 21851):

Texas Cavers Magazine
        21850 by: Jill Orr

curious about yesterday's rain event
        21851 by: David

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Hi cavers,

Currently The Texas Caver does not have enough articles to  publish next
issue. ( promised or delivered articles)

We could use a write up about the TSA convention from someone. Are there any
trip reports? There is about 1½ weeks to get your articles in….

Grotto presidents, please remind  your grotto members to contribute at your
meetings!

Thanks for your support.  J

_signature

713 805 6214

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
I just found out there was some heavy rain in the hill country, but haven't
had
a chance to check the news yet.

I was just curious if this had an impact on any caves, and cavers.

Also, was there a waterfall in Kiwi Sink ?    I would like to see a new
photo
of that, and how the removal of dirt and rock affected the drainage or if
it opened
up any new voids under the rocks.

David Locklear

--- End Message ---